Sunday, June 22, 2014

Skipper and Skipper are Babysitting! (photo-story)

This is the first photo-story in Glittabomb FeFe history.  EVER!!!  Here it goes!
Dolls:  Teen Time Skipper (I think), Amusement Park Skipper, Baby Krissy, and Life in the Dreamhouse Midge.

 Skipper 1 (blonde):  I'm so excited!
Skipper 2:  Me, too!  Do you think Krissy will like my hat?
Skipper 1: *giggle* mm-hmmm
 Skipper 2:  Hello, little baby Krissy!  Who's the cute little baby?  You are!  Lets play with some of your toys.
 Krissy:  Goo-goo!  Gah-gah! *giggle*
Skipper 1:  Ooh, look what I found...
 Skipper 1:  It's Bibble from Fairytopia!!!
Krissy:  *looks at Bibble*

 Skipper 2:  Hey Skipper, Midge will be home soon.
 Krissy: Mama! Mama!
Midge:  Thanks, girls!  You did a great job.
THE END!!!

I desperately need Skipper-sized clothes and shoes!  Please comment some good places to buy some.

And last (but definitely not least), I did a prom-themed photoshoot!
This was my fave.  I made the big poofy dress and orange afro!

Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment