Thursday, June 19, 2014

Antique Store Finds!

I went to the antique store with my grandpa (papa) today!  Here is what we found:

1. Teen Time Skipper (I think)
 She came with no clothes for $2.  I put her in the 30th Anniversary Barbie Outfit.  She is sooo pretty!  Her lips are very pink, it doesn't show well in the pics.
 Awesome-opossum crimped hair!!!
 flat feet!  She might not have any shoes for the time being... oh well!

2.  1995 Happy Holidays Barbie (new in unopened box for $10)
 So pretty!  I believe that she is my first holiday Barbie.
 Beautiful face and makeup!
 Wow!  Curly hair!
When I opened the box, there was this poster/picture inside!  Cool!

And that concludes my antique store finds!



2 comments:

  1. The 1995 Holiday Barbie is a great find and an awesome deal for $10. When I got her, they were sold out because she was designed by a famous designer, Kitty Black Perkins. I had to wait till JUNE to get mine!

    If you have any of the Barbie flat shoes (not the tennis shoes but like the ballet flats shoes) they should fit on your Skipper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! She sounds like a very popular barbie. My grandpa wanted me to keep her on the box but... Well, I can't stand to see them just sitting there! She had to be played with :) I have some ballet shoes that I will try on skipper, but other than that the shoes i own are all heels. I will have to have a barbie-shoe-hunt sometime soon!

      Delete