Thursday, June 5, 2014

I went back to get the tea set! (and a bucket list update)

The title says all!
 It is a Jaymar Little Lady 9 piece toy china tea set from the 1960s.  I got all A's this year (7th grade), so my dad got it for me for $12.
 All of the (9) pieces
 teeny-tiny teacups!
 teeny-tiny teapot!
 teeny-tiny thing that i think holds sugar!
 teeny-tiny thing that i think holds and pours milk!
teeny-tiny plates!

I love love love this tea set and can't wait to use it in a AGSM!  (sorry for the overuse of "teeny-tiny")


Also, I completed another thing on my bucket list!
I made an AIR FORT!!!
it was kind of a fail, but still awesome-opossum!

Oh, how I love Florida!  Fun times all the time!
It looks like its levitating! LOL!

I will post again tomorrow!  I love it when you comment- I will most definitely respond!




P.S.  Do you like my "FeFe" signature?



No comments:

Post a Comment