Saturday, June 7, 2014

More Antique Store Finds & a Bucket List Update!

I went back to an antique store and got a couple things.  They were having a huge sale!

I NEED YOUR HELP!  I got a Barbie, and i need your help to identify her.
 Very pretty brown hair, pink earrings.  She came in a dress with stains all over it, so I borrowed Dollar Store Barbie's dress.  She was $5.
 Her eyes are blue AND green
It looks like she used to have a ring

Also, I got a bag of giant fluffballs for 80 cents!
ERMAHGURSH!!!!  I think i'm going to decorate my new purple flip-flops with these!

Bucket List Update
Okay... You know how I said the kool-aid hair dye experiment was a fail?  Well, I woke up with it (i guess it dried  overnight) completely reddish-pink!  It smells really icky, but it looks awesome opossum!

Also, I hung the mustache sign up!  Here is a pic.  I even put the link to my blog on it!

Today was my last day in Florida, so I am going home tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment