Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Look what I have been busy making!


I decided to make an AG doll-sized house.  Then, my mom ordered a pretty bench for our front porch, which arrived yesterday in A GIANT BOX THAT WAS THE PERFECT SIZE TO CUT INTO WALLS!!!  My grandma came over and helped me paint the cardboard.  A behind-the-scenes video is on my instagram (@glittabomb_fefe).

Room 1: Bedroom 
 I used the same paint as the actual wall.  The lighting is just wonky!

Room 2: The salon/pet room ( I call it the randomness room)

Room 3: The kitchen/dining room

For this wall, I just painted it purple (no white) because the kitchen appliances would cover most of the bottom.  I had to tape it onto the back of a dresser!

I'm very happy with how it turned out!  In the process, I cleaned out my extremely messy movie room (which is a guest bedroom :P) and straightened up my Barbie Dreamhouse.  I'm thinking about making some photo-stories.  Any tips?


1 comment: