Friday, March 28, 2014

2 New Dollies!

Today I went to Target and got 2 new dolls.  I got a Life in the Dreamhouse Midge doll and an Amusement Park Skipper doll.  They are totes adorbs!

 Photogenic!
 Oooh!
 Aaah!

Midge
 Front
 She is fully articulated!  This is my first fully articulated doll.  Loving the shoes!
 She has beautiful rooted eyelashes and a vintage-ish face.
 ~The outfit~
 Articulated arm and a cute little bracelet.
 The back.  I love her hair!
 Ooooooooh!!!!!!!  You can pose her so many different ways.  Her body is very similar to the Fashionista bodies.
 The skirt and shirt are attached, but nothing else is.
 She has pretty earrings, a necklace, AND a bracelet!

Skipper
 Hehe, i'm swinging!
 front
 The shoes are SO cute!  They have little bunnies on them.
 I love the sparkly cotton candy!
 The belt is silver and it has a star on it.  You can adjust the size of it.  The top has lollipops all over it.  The shorts are my favorite color- purple!
 Hippity-hoppity bunny hat!  And a pink streak in her hair!  I really like her face.
 Without the bunny hat.
 Ruth-Anne the chicken photo-bombed Skipper! (I have one more chicken named HoneyBooBoo)
 Still bombing...
 Back view!
By the way, she fits into all of my Barbie clothes.
None of her clothes are sewed together.  Yay!

That concludes my new dollies post!

Enjoy!
~FeFe~

4 comments:

  1. Hello from The Barbie Blog!

    I love Life in the Dreamhouse Midge. I have yet to find a Midge but her face is reminiscent of the Steffie mold so that is why I love her much!

    I have the had that Skipper comes with but I don't have the doll. She is so cute with the pink in her hair.

    And I love that you used the phrase "totes adorbs." ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's why I like Midge, too. Plus, the articulation is pretty awesome... :P. I agree, skipper is really cute and she is one of my favorite dolls. Totes adorbs is one of my new favorite expressions. hehe!
      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I just got Dreamhouse Mige too! Her head is a little large but her face is so pretty! Her clothes are great. I just love redheads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her outfit is beautiful! I wish that the skirt and top weren't attached, but that's ok. Redheads are my favorite, too! Her face is sort of like a modern take on the vintage dolls. I love it!

      Delete