Monday, June 2, 2014

Hello Friends!

Today I had a very eventful day!  I went to the beach, two antique stores, a thrift shop, and to dinner at Red Fish Blue Fish!  At the antique stores, I found a mini doll-sized tea set, but I didn't bring enough money for it. Also, I found a wooden beach lounge chair, but decided that I could make it.  Finally, I found a chair-shaped jewelry box, which would be the perfect size for Barbies, but I didn't get it.  These antique stores are getting pricier and pricier! :P

I went Barbie hunting at my favorite thrift store (Fishes and Loaves Thrift Store), but there wasn't a Barbie in sight!  Hopefully I will have more luck when I got to my favorite antique store tomorrow, Blue Moon Antiques.  I got Malibu Barbie, Tropical Barbie, and a 1966 wedding Barbie there last time (all 3 for $25)!!!

I have a question of the day for you:  What is your favorite brand of dolls?  

I couldn't ever decide between Barbies and American Girls.
Barbies= cheaper, many different ones, lots of accessories, small, very poseable
AG= super expensive, can stand on their own, easier to make stop animations movies, very poseable


No comments:

Post a Comment