Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Very Eventful Day

I did so much today!  First, I went to some antique stores.  I found a vintage (50s) kitchen set, the perfect size for AG dolls!
A sink and stove!  They are awesome opossum, and separate parts.  I got them on sale for $25.
 Perfect size!  Addy just went to the beach.
 The cabinet under the sink opens
 there is an oven on the other one!
 You can put water through this little hole and it comes out through the sink.  The faucet turns around, too.
 The top of the stove, with four little pushy-buttons
 Sorry for the blurry pic, but it is the Wolverine logo.  This is on both.
And the backs!  This is one of the coolest things I have ever found at an antique store!



Now, I just want to show you something awesome.  My house in Florida was built in 1911, and it has some pretty awesome stuff!  This is my favorite--- the fridge!!!
 We keep drinks in this super vintage fridge. (the Dr. Peppers are mine :D )

Also, I have a sewing machine down here!  It was an antique store find.  It is a Singer 185j.  Here is a photograph:
It came in this cute little table for- get this- $40!!! On ebay its going for $200!


Lastly, I completed a couple things on my bucket list.  I glued a dime and a quarter to a sidewalk, and the next day they were gone!  Some body took them, hahaha.
Also, I went on a jet-ski today!  It was so fun!
Here is a pic:
My dad is driving and i'm behind him!  You know that yellow watch?  That thing is, like, my favorite thing ever.  You finally get to see a picture of me :o

No comments:

Post a Comment