Sunday, March 2, 2014

Kawaii Squishies

I made some squishies!  They are very squishy :P
All of them are made with makeup wedges.
 Here they are! I made a brownie, sandwich, and cake.
Here is the brownie! I painted the makeup wedges and glued them together.  The beads are little sprinkles :)  The ice cream dollop is DAP Kwik Seal Plus.


DAP Kwik Seal Plus- I think that it is silicone.
 Here is a sandwich!  I glued the wedges together, painted them, and cut them in half.  I have little pieces of fabric in the middle!  There is a heart on top because it just makes the sandwich look so kawaii!
 Here is the cake squishy!  I painted two wedges, glued them together, and put puffy paint all over! For decoration, I put a sequin on top.
Top
 Side
 Close-up of Top
 Enjoy!
~FeFe~


No comments:

Post a Comment