Sunday, August 7, 2016

Summer Adventures: Popsicles and Spain!

Hi everybody!  How has your summer been?
A perfect summer treat is a popsicle!  Learn to make yummy popsicles in my latest how-to video!  I will include a link to the video and a description of each popsicle you can make here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWLndIrsIz8
-  the Soda Pop, which is a simple and yummy popsicle to make
-  the Fizzy Pop, in which you will make an awesome (and delish!) chemical reaction
-  the Workout Pop, which is a tasty, healthy, and energizing after-workout treat
-  and the Fruity Mix Pop, which is a delectable and healthy combination of juices (and optional bits of fruit!)


Anyway, my summer has been excellent!
I went on a trip to Spain this summer, which was definitely a highlight.  I made a video about it!

The next post will be about a SUPER SPECIAL video I made this summer!!!  Stay tuned for a behind-the-scenes look!



No comments:

Post a Comment