Wednesday, August 10, 2016

CinderBot

Sup peeps????
As promised, this post is all about my latest stop motion animation movie!  It is called CinderBot!  First of all, I am going to provide a link so that you can watch the movie!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIklzBfavw

Movie Summary:
Rebecca builds a robot named CinderBot who helps her learn that with a little help, you can do it all!

This movie was also intended to inspire girls to get involved with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) like Rebecca!  #ilooklikeanengineer #womeninstem


I started CinderBot waaaaayyyy back in March!  It was a long process, but the end result showed me that it was worth it.  I am SO happy that you guys have been enjoying the movie as much as I did, and thank you so much for the immediate positive feedback.  In just one day, I reached about 60-70 views, and 15+ comments on YouTube, Instagram, etc.  This definitely broke the record for most feedback in a day!  Again, thank you all so much!
I might even post some more behind-the-scenes CinderBot tidbits, so stay tuned!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddIklzBfavw

For some reason I can't get my signature to load, oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment