Wednesday, June 1, 2016

How to Make a Boring Bedroom CUTE!!! Featuring Easy and Cheap DIY Projects!

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This year was great!  I finished my Freshman year of high school last Friday!  This summer, I have many adventures planned and I hope to blog lots (look for blog posts every Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday).  I hope to post YouTube videos every Friday and maybe Tuesday too if I have time.  Without further adieu, let's get on to the blog post!!!

So you have a bedroom, but it needs a little *pizazz*.  I hope this blog post can give you some ideas to GLITTAFY your bedroom!
Finished product!
This is a close up of my bedspread.  You can buy bedspreads at lots of stores, but you can also make one!

One super cool thing you can do to add some interest to a boring room is add some fairy lights!  Mine are LED Christmas lights.  Make sure your lights are LED or else they will get HOT!!!
One thing I absolutely love right now are photo lines!  These can really dress up your room AND remind you of some of your favorite moments!  I filmed a DIY video on how to make this one--- it should be up on Friday!
For some reason, there is a sink in my room (lol).  If you have an eyesore that you need covered up, take some fabric and superglue or velcro it around it!

If you have an awkward sink or something else that needs to be filled to be hidden, you can make lots of flowers out of tissue paper and fill the sink with them!  I'm still working on mine, and I plan to fill the sink with flowers until the faucets are covered.

I hope your bedrooms have been GLITIFFIED!  See you guys on Saturday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment